Triton (voiced by Chris Elliott) is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite. He's also a sea prince who wants to go to Prometheus Academy with Hercules. It turns out Triton is somewhat of a nerd, wanting to be like his cousin Hercules; he has considerable acrobatic skills but terrible balance and timing, much like Hercules himself. He also has an older brother named Otis who goes to the Trojan academy.
Like his parents, Triton can breath underwater. He can also communicate with sea creatures like his father (at least dolphins, who according to him never shut up and mostly talk about themselves). He can also contol the trident to a certain extent (since he accidentally let a sea monster loose).
Powers and Abilities Edit
As the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite as well as an actual embodiment of the sea itself, Triton is extremely powerful, much more than a demigod, but less than an Olympian. He is considered a minor god.
He possesses the standard powers of a god.
- Hydrokinesis: Triton has the ability to create, manipulate, and control water to his will. He has the same hydrokinetic powers as Percy's, only to a more advanced level.
- Aerokinesis: Triton can manipulate the sea breezes.
- Fear Inducement: Triton can invoke fear in others, an ability which he usually channels through his conch shell, though he can do so without it. He once used it to frighten off the Giants when they attempted to invade his father's kingdom, driving them into hiding among the mountains, and almost incapacitating their king, Porphyrion, in the process.
- Shapeshifting: Triton can alter his physical form to resemble that of any sea creature he wishes.
- Telepathic Communication: Triton is able to communicate telepathically with equestrians and sea creatures.
- Superhuman Strength: Triton possesses enhanced strength.
- Superhuman Speed: Triton can move at superhuman speeds.
- Flight: As a messenger god, Triton has the power of flight.